iShops takes your privacy very seriously. Our privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with ISHOPS — including customers and website visitors.
- We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use powerful encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
- You have choices about how ISHOPS uses your information for marketing purposes. Customers are in control.
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you use our products and services.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies; and
Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
- We collect information about your activity on ISHOPS sites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies and server log files.
- We do not share your information with third party companies.
- We do not share your information to anyone. Period.
- Our Web sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child's parent or legal guardian.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by ISHOPS.
- We require non-ISHOPS companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
- You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
- You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from, including marketing contacts made via telephone, e-mail and text messaging.
- We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy.
Links to other site
ISHOPS may offer links to other web sites. ISHOPS is not responsible for the content or information collection policies of the other sites.
Your Privacy Rights
ISHOPS will not sell or share your personal information with non-ISHOPS companies for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. ISHOPS customers who have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us: